need an opinion please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal11

Baseband Member
hello,

As most of you probably already know the 360 has been having quite a few problems since it came out, i recently purchased a core package, and low and behold, im having problems that a ton of other people having with freezing and, getting a dirty disc error.

ive just been thinking of what i should do, and im not sure at all, so here are my options:

A) return the 360, and get another one, with hopes that it doesnt freeze, ive heard that microsoft has said the response of people with problems has not been overwhelming, so this gives me hope that SOME 360s may be good out there.

B) send it in to microsoft, buy the 2 year service contract for 50 bucks, and hope they fix it...

C) return it and purchase one from best buy, and get the 2 yr replacement plan, where i can exchange it at will if it keeps ticking me off.

thanks.

I say choose option C because what if the 360 u get next is messed too then u can get a new one.

I say option A newer 360's are fine...my brother had a bad 360 when they first came out than he got a new one and it was fine

get the warranty, they WILL fix it, mine was broken and they sent it back fixed with a free perfect dark zero.

My friend has had 5 new xboxs, each time he was sent a new xbox and each time it was something different that was wrong with it. In apology, theyve sent him 5 free games, a free controller, and 1000 microsoft points. Finally he has a working one. I on the other hand just shipped mine off to get fixed from freezing. I never bought the warranty, yet they let me get it fixed for free even after the warranty was expired 7 days earlier. Trust me, after about 6 months, your more than likely will not run into any problems with a brand new xbox, remember that all first gen consoles have troubles, as we have all heard or experienced.

No, hes not rich or lucky. he has just had it replaced that many times by sending them into microsoft. Free of charge, because they werent his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom