Microsoft's Second Coming of the Xbox 360 Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course bill gates can afford to take at least a 40billion dollar dent in his pocket, don't you just love this bill gates foundation?:)

Yep, sure do! Not only are they one of the most generous companies when it comes to donations, but they also have good business sense. You see, a company is here to make money. There is no need to dislike a company because they are trying to make money, it's all a part of economics. All companies try to get their pluses in, rather it be by having exclusive titles, buying game companies, or pointing out the fallacies of other ideals of their competitors it's all in the name of business, and I'm thankful that this is business as usual. It's a good and helpful thing, and fan boyism aside you do realize that Sony and Nintendo, and really any company out there practices the same model, right?

come on bill has been known for monopoly but it seems now with all the corruption and the NWO he can buy himself out of anything like when the cops pulled him over while a hooker was giving him a bj never heard of it? you problaly didn't. because i made it up

heh... honestly, if she was hot.. well ;)

Read the other post in the other thread. I explained more in there. Anyhow, time to go home for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom