Microsoft 360 Kinetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentomoir

Baseband Member
So Im not sure what to take on this. I should be like ya this is awesome w00t!! because that is my job I havent gotten to take a look at this product in person yet. Later this month I'm heading to Microsofts HQ to get training about this product for work

Im not sure if its gonna be like the eyetoy or what.

Any one have any information about this?

Ill post more about this once i get back from my trip

There is plenty of information available from the Microsoft ExpertZone if your work place qualifies you for registration. Ther have planty of information about the system itself, what is required to run it and the games that will be out on release day or close to it.

But to sum it up, if you currently have the new XBOX 360S, or the newest one out with the built in Wifi, there is a port on the back specifically designed for the Kinect. For the older XBOX systems the Kinect will come with an adapter piece. So those running the WiFi adapter which uses the back USB port can extend it to one of the front ports so they dont lose the WiFi and they can plug the connect into the back. It also comes with a power adapter as the older units cant power it directly.

As for the games there is 15 games that are slated to be released at the time of Kinect. The Kinect Adventrues has 20 mini games in it. Kinect Sports has 5 games in it. Kinect Animals has 5 animals to choose from.

There is other information available as well on the site. Add into that the fact that if you actually do the learning programs and stay on the site and verify your employment, you have the option to earn rewards. Not to sure about all of them but it is rumored to be able to get Win7 Ultimate for like $15. I have a few more days before i become an Expert on site to know what all the benefits are from this program. But once i do i will make sure to share the info.

Along with the above information all the Kinect games will come in a purple plastic container. Instead of the green ones they use now. Some newer games will be able to not only use the regular controller but the Kinect system as well. There will be a icon on the box that notifies people that the game is Kinect Ready or Kinect Compatible. So that people know that not only can they play the game the old fashion way with the controller, but with the Kinect system as well.

This is all information i got from that site. I have not demoed the unit myself to be able to tell you of how good or bad it is. I cant tell you how accurate or useful the system is. Only thing i can say is try the ExpertZone site if you really want to get some basic knowledge of the system before you go out for the demo so you have at least some knowledge about it. The more you know the better off you are helping people that want to buy it right?

I have used it.. It works good. It makes me depressed the crappy games coming out though. Its accurate and fun for sure though.

ya i know ive already done that but it doesnt give more info on it ive been on expertzone since 2008 =p

Well you dont mention what kind of info you know or what kind of info your looking for. We cant really help if you dont give us that kinda information that you already know that stuff or what stuff your really looking for.

Ok Ive got all the info i need on it. I'm selling them like crazy. I have a few youtube videos posted about it just find momentomoir on it

and my reviews are posted

we have sold out of our first batch already ourselves. We just got in another 10 units and sold another 4 before i left. These things are selling real good.

ya i hope my stores have them when i go in so i can sell something while im there lol otherwise im just gaming and talking all day

I don't see why people are buying them up so much, I still think it's just cheaper to buy a Wii, then again, it's slightly different. Did they get the bug where it didn't properly pick up darker skinned people fixed? I heard of a few stories about that.

I don't see why people are buying them up so much, I still think it's just cheaper to buy a Wii, then again, it's slightly different. Did they get the bug where it didn't properly pick up darker skinned people fixed? I heard of a few stories about that.

ya i think so. But its voice activated and its full body with out using a controller because YOU ARE the controller its easier for simple minded people imo like most the worlds population
Also Its for people who enjoy DDR but theres no dance pad which i love
A more expensive version of the Wii is the move lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom