Making the Xbox a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, no only linux has been succesfully installed on an xbox, if you really want a PC that bad, ill trade you one for your XBOX

Yeah you going to come the Russia to pick it up. Kind of hard to do. Man that suck i don't really want to buy that game.....

the best way to do it is wit a mod chip. i would go with the smartxx. go to xbox-scene.com for more info. it is possible to emulate windows within linux but it would be easier just to learn linux. also with a mod chip you can swap your harddrive out for something a little more accomodation like a 120gig.

maybe u are just dumb to want an xbox on a com, the xbox graphics is great itself... and u want a com??? i dunno, there are plenti of mad pple in tis world

You could always install linux then run a windows emulator. Or install more ram in your Xbox and run linux of of a stick of it, then it would be like lightning heh.

I have no problem with using Linux... use it on my home comp... But couldn't be bothered to buy that game... Cheerios maybe you are just dumb....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom