Linux On Xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its a complete waste of time... climbing a mounting requires alot more strength in certain areas than putting linux on an xbox. bad analogy! lol

jjrodezno said:
its like a mountain.. if its there why not climb it? same principle.. if u can mount it, then why not do it? simple
Sounds like wasted time to me. What can you do with it once its got Linux on it?

plenty. it certainly is good for showing off. and how dare anyone try and tell me the xbox comes stock with a 50gb hdd :mad: (im only joking) ive been modding xboxes for some time. they come with either a 10gb seagate (forget the model) and a 8gb WD protege. anyway if you get really bored it is possible to run win98se. it can be emulated very slowly through xDSL. a softmod does sound like it will be the right thing for you. you will need an original of one of the following games: Splinter Cell, MechAssault or 007 Agent under fire. there are more i think but i can't remember them. these games have to be true ORIGINALS, they supposedly can not be platinum.

I don't know, Some reason I could od sworn it came with a 50, But then again Microsoft is Cheap... So I must of been wrong either way :) lol.

Yeah, a stock Xbox doesn't really need a very big harddrive, as gamesaves are pretty small.

Haha, That's messed up in a way. Your never going to know when you run out of space, unless you keep track yourself of everything and cacualte it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom