I've played an XBOX 360!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played an XBOX360 today, and it sucks. Alot of jagged edges all over the place, and it lagged here and there. Also the controls suck....

And on top of it, the game sucked too, COD2.

Xbox360 = most overrated hunk of silicon this decade.

Everyone knows what happened to dreamcast right? Well thats what is going to happen to this. The only saving grace for this consol will be to have Halo 3 come out ASAP.

Tyler1989 said:
ah people are so sad. All you need is the Windows Compatible Xbox 360 controller for XP and Vista.

Just program what keyboard key corresponds to what controller button and walla no reason for a console. I'll be playing Halo 3 and Oblivion on a machine with superior graphics and power to your petty consoles and have a great controller at the same time.

Halo 2 didn't come out for PC, what makes you think 3 will?

Get over yourself PC fanboy.

uzi9mm said:
I played an XBOX360 today, and it sucks. Alot of jagged edges all over the place, and it lagged here and there. Also the controls suck....

And on top of it, the game sucked too, COD2.

Xbox360 = most overrated hunk of silicon this decade.

it was probably a demo remember F.E.A.R it was laggy too becuase it was a demo.
once they clean up the code it will be better

im still thinking if i should get this for xmas it would be my only present and i would have to use alot of my own money towards it since its 550 dollars here and im worried none of the games out now are any good i want halo3!

matt2m said:
it was probably a demo remember F.E.A.R it was laggy too becuase it was a demo.
once they clean up the code it will be better

I have the fear demo, it does not skip and lag around for me. Anyways that it not a good way for microsoft to get a good first impression. And let me mention that the console is huge in person, and the controller has a very bad layout.

uzi9mm said:
I have the fear demo, it does not skip and lag around for me. Anyways that it not a good way for microsoft to get a good first impression. And let me mention that the console is huge in person, and the controller has a very bad layout.
What are you talking about, the console is actually thinner than the first xbox, and controller layout is the same. As for the CoD2 demo; it worked fine for me. No lag, no pixelation, no jaggy edges. Was simply amazing.

I do expect the PS3 to beat the pants off of the xbox 360, and I'm currently saving my pennies in preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom