Halo Reach Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
So who's played it? I got a chance to play it split screen with my friend yesterday and IMO its awesome. To me it feels like Halo CE, I also got the same feeling playing Halo Reach for the first time that I did when I played the multiplayer in COD4.

I played it for the first time tonight. It was a little different, and I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to it. Seemed pretty cool though. I'll have to get some more hours in to get a better opinion though.

I just traded in MW2 for the 360 (which I thought was crap) and Mass Effect 2 so that I could get ODST to play the beta. From what I've heard ODST isn't that bad.

I wasn't a huge fan of ODST. It took me like 4 hours to complete the campaign which I thought was pretty crappy. Multiplayer is pretty fun though.

It's good, I especially like the new gametypes (Invasion etc). I will however, miss the BR :(

I like it but the same ol problem **** melee attack, full health u start shooting someone else 1st almost a full clip and melle them then they turn around and shoot u 1-5times and melees u and ur down sux

Well they changed the melee attack. It will only one hit kill if your shields are down, otherwise it will take the shields down and you will have to melee again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom