Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill let you in on a secret, ive HATED every Halo to ever come out, from 1 to ODST. One week later ive loved them all.

I agree, cod is becoming more haloy. I'm gonna get the next one cause it's going to be vietnamish, but I don't see how mw3 can bring anything new to the table for me.

And yeah, with this game coming out next fall, if the xbox happens to get another price cut, I might consider grabbing one off of ebay because those prices should be pushed down into my range. If you didn't have to pay for that live, I would probably get one now. It just isn't worth it to me at the moment because all of the games out on 360 except for halo and fable I can play on pc or my ps3. I have no interest in gears. I played the campaigns with my bro, but I wouldn't play the multiplayers.

I agree, cod is becoming more haloy. I'm gonna get the next one cause it's going to be vietnamish, but I don't see how mw3 can bring anything new to the table for me.

And yeah, with this game coming out next fall, if the xbox happens to get another price cut, I might consider grabbing one off of ebay because those prices should be pushed down into my range. If you didn't have to pay for that live, I would probably get one now. It just isn't worth it to me at the moment because all of the games out on 360 except for halo and fable I can play on pc or my ps3. I have no interest in gears. I played the campaigns with my bro, but I wouldn't play the multiplayers.

aye. But then live is what like £3.40 a month roughly? (costs about £40 annually). It's not much and I feel xbox live is much better then PS3's online. I was playing some shooters on my friends PS3, I felt the lag was worse(we have same internet package), and also more cheaters, maybe they don't crack down as much as microsoft do? Literally stopping your xbox being able to go online forever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom