Halo 3 commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
n30phYte said:
Only because Halo fanboys will play this game endlessly. Halo 2 has such a huge fanbase for a lukewarm game. Halo:CE is and will remain the greatest Halo title of all. While Halo 3 may be graphically impressive, it will take a lot to overtake the original in gameplay value.

Don't get me wrong. I'll buy the game and play it alot myself. I just hope it lives up to the hype it's getting now and the hype it will no doubt get closer to its launch.

You know what, I'll agree with that. I just spent some time playing Halo: CE again and I do think its the better game. MS just went off on some tangent for Halo 2 with the storyline and races and such.. ..Anyways, its my hope as well that they get back to basics and make sure that Halo 3 is truely the gaming experience that it deserves to be.

I will say Halo 2 plays a lot smother than CE but that's just because it's a sequel. I admit that Halo CE was the best, but I can't stand that overpowered pistol. Takes all the fun of the game.

*Beefcake gets pistol snipped.... again*

*Beefcake wonders "how does one able to shoot across the map with a sidearm?"*

*Beefcake then disables pistols and plays a real MP match*

As for the Halo 3 ad, it was wonderful imo. I do hope that the "shield grenade" makes it to the final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom