Gummy disks present new problem for Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. Telling me the XBOX 360 sucks because you don't like it is very helpful.

THANKS LOL WHEN KAN I PAY U BAK? yew so halphful

no informing everyone about the dangers of owning a 360 is helpfull like that thewy break down easily to RRoD and otherprobs, there is like 3+Million 360's out there suffering from RRoD not the other probs. also i hate you ps3 bashers, why u gotta bash the ps3?

no informing everyone about the dangers of owning a 360 is helpfull like that thewy break down easily to RRoD and otherprobs, there is like 3+Million 360's out there suffering from RRoD not the other probs. also i hate you ps3 bashers, why u gotta bash the ps3?

stfu i went thru 5 ps2's and i never got on that worked so i sold it, the nly reason sony doesnt got that problem is they allready whent thru it with the ps2, the xbox one didnt have any problems now m$ is facing there hardware problems like sony did with the ps2, atleast ps2 had a shat load of games unlike the xbox one had, and now the tables are turned the 360 got hardware problems and lots of games, **** hapens so stfu.

TheEnd, I'm not bashing the PS3... it's a nice and powerful system, but when it comes to my (and obviously, the majority so far) tastes, the PS3 just doesn't cut it. You can rant, rave, foam at the mouth, fart, belch and have your mom cut the crusts off your PBJ's but at the end of the day only one thing is painfully obvious, and that is your die hard and insane loyalty to a company who is as bad, if not worse than the other companies you bash at treating their consumers like ***. Who is the blind sheep? I think it's you, not those who prefer the 360.

Just weight the advantages of one system to another thats it!!!! that is what i say.

AND for pople to stop using the same excuses from launch, such as its hard to program for, so was the 360. Just look at Heavenly Sword Beatufil HDR, Complex combos Great Game althou abeit short it was still good, Halo was also short, why did it receive a 10???? no one bashes HALO # shortness? everypne just seems to be bashin the ps3 titles with the exception of Folklore. Just give the system and games a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom