Elite Black controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you better motor function control? As far as the HD-DVD add, why bother? Really, only mediaphiles are going to care about the HD-DVD/Blu-ray wars. If you want a console for games then the "360 FTW woot" to steal an annoyingly over used quote. As far as the controller feel, I prefer it over the PS1 and 2, can't say anything about PS3 cause haven't played one. Now, I'm unsure how, exactly, you garner this information but much of it is incorrect. For example, live not having a server?? Utterly wrong. You ARE connected to servers, but one console is generally the flag ship. This was the case with many older games, as it was easier and the servers where used primarily for forwarding. However, this is not always the case now.

haha, motion sensing remotes are lame, they are only good for party games, like all the wii ones. entertaining, but not for a serious gamer.

and that hd-dvd player you were talking about? i wonder if it upscales... hmm, then it might actually be worth having, opposed to wasting space in my living room.

The Sixaxis' motion control is so tacked on and such a hack from Nintendo it's pathetic, motion controls period suck unless the whole game is based on them. I would take rumble over motion sensors any day.

Slip out your hands!? Maybe you should whip the lotion off your hands after you "finish" before you try playing games, or perhaps wash your hands after eating.

I can't stand playing shooting games on PS because of the illogical position of the analog sticks.

You can tell how horrible Sony is at with controllers, just look at this:

PS3-Controller-to-be-Redesigned.jpg

That controller is "flaming lol". The biggest joke in gaming history if you ask me, whoever designed that should be punched in the mouth.

I cant tell if you are flaming sony or nintendo there when talking about the whole six axis thing. The motion sensor i admit is better in the sony, no doubt, however the wii is made for party games and stuffing round really, nothing for the serious gamer really.

Sony however tried using this in "serious" gaming. Not only should the maker of that controller be punched int eh mouth, but the normal controller maker's mouth too, heh, sony is teh noobs.

awaiting the, "oh no nooobs! motion sensing is the best! woo, you can play golf so much better on ps3 than xbox!" ... /slap

TheEnd is a ****ing idiot
i have both a 360 (3 of them in fact0 and a ps3
the ps3 runs ATLEAST twice as hot if not more, and it is louder then the 360
also i have resistance and NFS carbon for hte ps3 and they look like utter **** compared to GOW and NFS Carbon for the 360

Yey, some opinions coming from someone who's got both consoles.

Why did you find the worst picture of an xbox controller you could TheEnd ?, That was microsofts first console - which they got totally wrong in everypart, except a few good games, it sucked in looks, the controller was bad, it was huge.

Sounds like the PS3 to me, sucks in looks, the controller sucks, justa few good games.

I like to have some weight to my controller, i can controll it easier (no pun intended), it feels like a quality peice of manufacturing.

The PS3 is for me the loser of the battle, both the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii bought something new to the console war, the PS3 just improved (if u want to call it that) on there PS2.

if you buy your xbox360 premium and then 120gb hd and then your hd-dvd player comes up to over 700 i would rather buy what you call ridiculously overpriced console than a 400 dollar console with insanely overpriced components like wi-fi adapter,memory card reader, charging stand, hard drive, hd-dvd attachment.

nice pik btw, now just move the d-pad where the left analog stick is and make that remote lose weight, give it some curves we dont like our remotes with no curves, and add motion sensing, and you got yourself a good looking controller here's what it would look like
tn3898emmysixaxisyt9.jpg

um are u reatrded its beter to have curves in the remote ur hand isnt flat retard its round and im not a fan boy of either i own a wii i rented both and i like the 360 more my buddy brings his over everyonce in a while anyway and live is very goos but when i went online with a ps3 via wired conection it was incredibally slow and laggy when i played motor storm in my opinion the end the 360 is a much beter console and beter then that u get the wii exept for the graphics btu i got my pc for that anyway and id wrather have a fugly game that is really fun then an amazing to look at game that is really boring long live the wii and 360 down with ps3 oh i forgot to mention the ps3 looks like a joe forman grill

edit: stop saying the wii isnt for a sereous gamer either i am a sereous gamer and i love my wii u dotn kno how amazing prince of persia is with motion sensing amd red steel zelda and call of duty 3 rock and those are all sereous gamer games which i have played and gone thru and find simply amazing it actually takes a litle more skill to play as u actually have to aim but i didnt liek cod3 at first but after playign red steel went back to it and loved it as i learned how to play fps's on my wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom