Crackdown 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo385

In Runtime
Anyone played it yet? I loved the 1st one, was loads of fun just running around the city after you maxed out everything and be able to jump over buildings and such.

Thoughts? If you have played it.

I haven't played it personally, but my mates keep going on about how awesome it is :p I'll be picking it up next month when I have the money.

Yea that is what I figured. Looks more like something I would need to rent because I get bored with games that do not have very good online play as well, after I get done with the game itself anyways. Bad thing is all the video rental places around have closed. Looks like I might be moving to gamefly :/

If your a Crackdown 1 fan you will definitely enjoy Crackdown 2. But I would say rent rather then buy... On a console if you can rent I don't suggest buying unless the game is promising. I have purchased 5 games for xbox and have 3 left. I still play Red Dead Redemption, DiRT 2 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

But yeah.. Gamefly is good. Crackdown 2 in my eyes is 6.5 out of 10. Hardcore Crackdown fans will love everyone else should rent.

Yea I started GameFly yesterday and it is my first pick.. 19 total so far. Will take me a while though because my 5th and 6th picks are mass effect and mass effect 2 in that order and I am sure it will take me a while to get through those as little as I get on other games outside my MW2 or cod4. Soon to be Medal of Honor and Black Ops..

the fun with crack down is in the coop. nothing is more fun then your friend trying to run you over with a car as you kick it out of the way and then go pick it up and throw it off the highway lol. or being like hey lets climb that huge building, and once your at the top enjoying the view punting his *** right off as you listen to him curse how much of an ******* you are lol.

the fun with crack down is in the coop. nothing is more fun then your friend trying to run you over with a car as you kick it out of the way and then go pick it up and throw it off the highway lol. or being like hey lets climb that huge building, and once your at the top enjoying the view punting his *** right off as you listen to him curse how much of an ******* you are lol.

You just gave me an idea for a map to make on Halo Reach when it comes out and I get it.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom