Call of Duty 5 New Info - Promising

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you there on the bolt action rifles and such. My favorite and best weapon on CoD4 is the M14 which is a semi-automatic high powered assault rifle. It's very similar to the M1 Garand that I loved in CoD2. CoD3 online sucked, and I didn't even finish the campaign on Veteran because I just got bored with it.

I didnt find CoD3 as good as all the rest, but it wasn't a bad game. The multiplayer wasn't all that bad, i got some great sniping streaks in it. Found it pretty enjoyable, but not as good as the rest of the cod series.

In all honesty, CoD1 = 1800Hours play time, CoD2 a little over 2900 hours, CoD4 a little over 110 hours.

CoD2 was just AWESOME. I loved it, it took skill, single shot Bolt Action rifles will never be beaten. I got good at it too, as you would after 2900 hours. I loved that game, everything was brilliant. CoD4.. added some random crap in that took away from the original and LOVED CoD formula, im sure a lot of you love it. But i don't... CoD2 was harder, with better maps and some truly awesome mods.

Ofcourse it runs like a dream now aswell (But i guess CoD4 is playable on most systems).

CoD5 will be a welcome return to WW2 for me. I'm just a bit miffed they seem to be adding perks again..

I agree with the randomness, in multiplayer it seems sometimes you have lots of health and sometimes you go down in as little as 2 shots... Also sometimes airstrikes don't go where their called it has happend to me and my friends a lot in big games...

In all honesty, CoD1 = 1800Hours play time, CoD2 a little over 2900 hours, CoD4 a little over 110 hours.

CoD2 was just AWESOME. I loved it, it took skill, single shot Bolt Action rifles will never be beaten. I got good at it too, as you would after 2900 hours. I loved that game, everything was brilliant. CoD4.. added some random crap in that took away from the original and LOVED CoD formula, im sure a lot of you love it. But i don't... CoD2 was harder, with better maps and some truly awesome mods.

Ofcourse it runs like a dream now aswell (But i guess CoD4 is playable on most systems).

CoD5 will be a welcome return to WW2 for me. I'm just a bit miffed they seem to be adding perks again..

I agree with you here, Cod 4 is a great game imo, yet it doesnt stick to the formula of previous Cod games, which is why i think they went with modern combat, to try something different to WW2.

I will be really interested to see how vehicles are included, because personally i always thought of Cod as an alternative to BF rather than a competitor. BF is good for big maps and vehicles. To me Cod is all about the soldier and and closish combat if you get my meaning. If they add vehicles no doubt maps will have to be extended which i think might detract from the fast paced, furious and exciting combat.

To be honest, im not looking forward to this. Infinity ward make the true COD games. COD2 was amazing, COD4 was amazing, both online and offline. COD3 was a huge dissapointment IMO. I will get COD5 see what its like, but i doubt i'll like how it plays, unless its very similar to how cod2 and 4 were made.

INFINITY WARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! Why change?????

I've had enough of wwII shooters.... the best this game deserves is a visit to mr. torrence unless something new is added.... like the nazi's being aliens who try to convince people that the earth is round or something.

I haven't played a WWII shooter in a couple years now but it's all kinda been done before. What else could they possibly do? Methinks they're just milking the dead franchise for all it's worth then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom