Bad Timing to buy a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Return your old one to the store and get credit, and then buy a new one.

Or...

Buy a new one, and put the old one in the new box and take it back the same day. Say you got 2 for christmas. :p

Most likely would not work due to the serial numbers a lot of places check these to match the receipt these days, even if it did it still would not be worth going through that much effort in my opinion.

Most likely would not work due to the serial numbers a lot of places check these to match the receipt these days, even if it did it still would not be worth going through that much effort in my opinion.

They'll probably check the box serial number not the one on the console, so use your new box.

Well the point is that the M$ are greedy *******s! I was like Ill pay the difference and they were still like F U ur screwed

I bought a 360 having a 42 Inch PLasma full 1080p capability and then a month later a hdmi output one comes out but I cant switch it out because microsoft says so and my warranty is still good right now, thats so gay! lol also they say they are soon gonna release 360s with integrated HD Dvd Player so thats kinda cool but I bought a HDMI cable and everything just to realize I didnt have the port, gay!. I could give Gamestop my xbox, get 150 from it, and buy the newest 360 and pay the difference, but this ****es me off

Could try ebaying it, even if you lose out a tiny bit of a money.
The tiny bit of money you lose out on, will be the cost of the HDMI output.
</lol>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom