you

Beta member
Hello,
This is a long story, to be brief I will try to simplyfy it. I am a male unmaried truck driver in my fifties.
For around eight yrs person who do not identify themselves to me have been using the internet, phones and
technology to interfere with my life. They contact who I contact. (Serupticiously.) It involves alot of dirty
sexual, embarrassing nonesense. (thats harrassment) ..over the years I have more that paid for my mistakes
(internet stupidity) family members ( brothers and sisters) are not honest with me about this when I ask,
which I seldom do because I seldom see any of them anymore.
Its a "ego" thing with them. There children (teenage boys) send texts and emails secretly,they are quite the
rascals and so darn clever. To be honest I dont enjoy being around them or their parents
anymore especialy when they continualy lie about a problem I am forced to contend with daily. I havnt seen any of them in years
anyway. (((( it doesnt go away ))))Let me tell you, it takes all kinds, and I for one dont enjoy playing coy cat and mouse games with
every twist who gets aimed at me. Over the (years) Iv learned to ignore it , ((( it doesn't go away)))sense this involves everyone I come in contact with,
including people I work with, I am in a difficult situation (clients, customers ,coworkers) but I dont create an argument or
distruption on a jobsite or place of bussiness where I am driveing my truck)
I cant realy blame them its just a joke to them.
They are not continually subjected to (IT) WHATS GOING ON? I NEVER KNOW
what they have been told about me.
I dont know exactly what is occurring, what I am aware of, is rediculas. They are able to locate me, and evesdrop,
probably with my cell phone. persons who hide from me hack into my computer and cell phone. I go to pick up a load and someone there
will make reference (sometimes of embarrassing content) to something they couldnt know of , except, by hacking my computer, or
evesdropping on my cell phone, or recieveing an email from somene who has, or being told verbally .(((it doesn't go away))) Iv done nothing to deserve this, and I would like to catch the person,who is causeing this. I am tired of being subjected to anonomous agression.I have enough problems I dont need
any aditionall BS.
And now:
finally I may be able to catch the person who is doing this, or allowing it to happen, (It may be a group) I
would still like to know who they are.
I have recieved emails ( in my spam folder ) of sexual content which I believe was sent to me as a result of THE person
who hacks into my computers and cell phones.
MY QUESTION IS: How can I trace the email address of the senders to who ever breaks into my computer , then locates me
and sends emails that make people say things. This is an anoying thing to me. Something or someone is causeing this,
Im sure of it.

Have you contacted your cell phone service provider to let them know that you believe your account has been compromised?

Are they make purchases in your name? If so contact your bank/credit card company.

How is it that you believe your phone has been compromised? That maybe they hacked your account or something or PHYSICAL tampering.

Back
Top Bottom