Wow IW Really screwed MW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't give a **** about competition. It was always annoying when my clan tried to get me to come to scheduled practices. I just want to play when I feel like it. I play video games for fun. When they become work, I get bored of them.

Well, I played in CS 1.6 leagues for 8+ years. They were fun, and I loved it. I didn't really have fun in public servers, because I was usually better than everyone there, so I turned to leagues to get the competition that made the game more fun to me.

I really don't give a **** about competition. It was always annoying when my clan tried to get me to come to scheduled practices. I just want to play when I feel like it. I play video games for fun. When they become work, I get bored of them.

I know the feeling, when that happens I start playing terribly ( I guess it has something to do with the demeanor).

My friends tried to tell me, oh this is just for fun lol...

I've got a ps3. My attention just can't be held when I don't have a mouse and keyboard. I tried playing cod online on my bro's xbox, and I just get bored before the game is over. It isn't the same.

I wouldn't stand for ANY lag on a brand new game. Modern games are supposed to be optimized well so online play is perfectly smooth. Not so every time the random person that was chosen to host leaves and the game has to re-work the connection and stops the game. That sounds like a step backwards.

It was a HUGE step backwards... Robert Bowling is a ****** when it comes to listening to "the people"... He only listened to console *******. That was rude but during the Q&A session that is how I felt.

So why did you join a clan then...? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom