WoW Character Transfer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I got a lvl 35 rogue on a PVP server.
I currently have all my freinds playing WOW on a PVE server, and we are playing horde.

I was looking at the terms and conditions.
Things to Know Before You Start!

* The paid character transfer is not immediate and will take several days to complete because of the approval process involved. Your character will NOT be available for play during this time.
* Each character you transfer costs $25.00. This covers the character's ONE-WAY TRANSFER to a new realm, a new account, or both at the same time.
* Your character will not have any guild affiliation upon arrival at the destination realm.
* Each character may only transfer once every three months.
* You will need to rename your character if his/her name is taken on your destination realm.
* Characters on a PvE or RP realm may not transfer to a PvP or RP-PvP realm.
* If you already have a character on a PvP realm, you may not transfer a character of the opposing faction to that PvP realm.

* Character transfers between accounts are subject to restrictions.

I now that the rules terms and conditions will not allow me to move a character from a PvE server to a PVP server.
However I want to move my chracter from a PvP to a PvE. Can this be done?

I did it, and I regret the choice everyday.. did it for a raid guild that I was in for about... oh a day. Great choice. Lol

But yeah, totally possible pvp -> pve

totally possible... i lvld my rogue up 60 on a pvp server, then i moved it to wildhammer eu (pve) coz i would rather raid thn gank silithus

PZEROFGH said:
Why switch!!! PvP's are awesome!

PvP is all fun. However I rather be playing with my freinds. And when I say freinds, I mean people that I know and get along with in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom