Will you get CoD6 for PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way I'll get it is if it comes free with the new nVidia GPUs at the end of the year, which seems likely seeing as currently it's games like Assassin's Creed.

I have no current plans to buy it. I have CoD4 and love it, but despite the fact that I am sure the single player will be awesome in the new game, I expect the multi to be more of the same. I am not a person prone to buying sequential games unless they really give me a lot of extra/changes and thus far nothing about this title impresses me.

Well, there'll be a load of new maps. That is always nice. This one is gonna have heart-beat sensors, so you can find people using UAV jammer. I'm definitely getting this one, but I'm not sure about the one after that. Imo, cod5 is just as good as 4 in a slightly different way, but I think bf3 will be coming out around the time of cod7, and I will be in much need of a gameplay switch-up by then.

I don't usually play more than a few hours of multiplayer. It's too irritating. Too many people waste 8 hours a day on those games and end up so good they can headshot you at 800 yards with a broken pistol using their toe.

Most I'd put into it after the initial 1 day campaign fest is a few hours a week :/

Zombie mode was pretty rockin in WaW.

It's been over 8 and a half months since cod5 came out, so roughly 260 days. I have 138 hours on the game. that is also roughly just over 3.5 hours a week. This is similar to what you put in? I always destroy when I play. Sometimes someone can get a higer score than me, but it is less than half. When this happens, I'm usually in 2nd or 3rd. I'd say I have the best score 3/4 of the time unless I'm doing bad that day. I don't play 8 hours a day. You don't have to.

I probably won't get it right away,, i will probably wait a few months for the price to drop some. I usually alwasy do that, unless i really want that game. The only game in the last year or two that i have bought on release is assassins creed.

That would be similar to what I put in if I didn't stop after 20 or so. Not everyone has an affinity for FPS games. I'm not horrible, I can rank in the top few every now and again, but mostly just right in the middle. I frustrate easily so I can't find the dedication to bother with it more than a couple weeks. I don't have any personal friends who play pc videogames to make it any more interesting. No biggie. Company still gets their money and I get a couple weeks of filler to kill time waiting for other games XD

It's too bad. With a rig like yours, you could pwn if you got some more practice. I didn't used to own. When I had to play the game on medium-low at 800x600, I would usually place in the middle, and I'd have a negative k/d ratio half the time. You have to have a good rig to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom