Who still plays TF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the scout and sniper class aren't exactly "high skill" classes...
I take down everyone with the scout in pubs. I would consider it of a higher skill level then the rest of the classes.

Everyone thinks they are a good sniper.
Scout is. Sniper is just a carry over for CS players.
If you mean that there is a rifle with a scope in this game just like cs:s then I agree. But if you mean that if you awp in cs then you are a good sniper in tf2... lol. Like I said everyone thinks they are a good sniper, pretty much in every game. The rifle in tf2 is like the gun called a "scout in css", but it charges up and is way more accurate when not crouching.

Solider and spy are skillfull classes imo. Although I think the new update makes the spy crazy easy to play as. That infinite cloak watch when your standing still..... I just stab, run to the side and stand, disguise, stab, run to the side. Only the spy checking pyro's ever get me.

I like to scrim/pug tf2 but it's hard to get one going... -_-

I'm retarded. I said I've never played payload, but I didn't realize it was the...ummm....payload maps (I know...I'm a genious) like Goldrush. Anyway, it is a fun game type.

We should seriously start a TF2 clan...get a good server, Vent or TS, website, and pwn some nubs.

It's currently loaded on my laptop. I should get around to playing with you guys again as I found it was alot of fun.

I'm retarded. I said I've never played payload, but I didn't realize it was the...ummm....payload maps (I know...I'm a genious) like Goldrush. Anyway, it is a fun game type.

We should seriously start a TF2 clan...get a good server, Vent or TS, website, and pwn some nubs.

Play with me in the NO HEROES servers. We should set up at time a play a few rounds.

I play in the Badwater/Goldrush A LOT

motdpic.php

No Heroes Gaming Community

It's currently loaded on my laptop. I should get around to playing with you guys again as I found it was alot of fun.

What's your Steam name? EDIT: nvm...just saw info in the Steam name thread. I'll add you when I get home.

Play with me in the NO HEROES servers. We should set up at time a play a few rounds.
We should. Don't you usually play in the mornings though? The only time I get morning gaming in is on the weekends...if I'm lucky.

Played the other day. Did they just come out with Sniper achievements and upgrades? I never noticed those before?

My Steam name is P1nscher.

I play on the EVGA server when there are people on it. I like it because they set a cap on the amount of snipers and spies per team so you don't have a bunch of nubs running around with their huntsmans that they just randomly got and a bunch of spies that don't do anything. It keeps the whining down and less rage quitting.

If that server isn't full I play on secondwindgaming payload server. I'll have to try out the No Heroes servers. My friend invited me to the group but I never bothered to try one of their servers.

I love playing Heavy but its frustrating when you don't have a good medic. I play medic once and a while and I've recently been getting into pyro.

Look forward to playing with some of you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom