Who plays RuneScape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lvl 63!
yea thats an ugly game indeed,but thats addictive!I guess what make it addictive is that its a free ,simple well-made game to play when you're bored.(yet better than solitary cards)
The more you get experience in skills,the more you can make money,and the more you can buy cool stuff,like god's armors and good weapons to fight dragons and get treasures...Some quests are cool but some are for 8 years old kids...

Its also funny to kill people and get their stuff when they die

The game would be better if it was more "mature" .But since its free,i dont care of the ugly graphics,and thank god u can turn the music off !

I played it once or twice. I hated it. The graphics were horrible. I know people who are hopelessly addicted to it though. I still can't see why.

My mate used to be addicted to it, i never got into it. I don't mind paying for MMORPGs so i bought EQ2 instead of commiting myself to that graphical nightmare :D

If you want to play a game like runescape
why not avoid the lacking graphics and sound and play
Ragnorok Online.

SizzlinSean said:
I played it once or twice. I hated it. The graphics were horrible. I know people who are hopelessly addicted to it though. I still can't see why.

Right on, man....

My cousin is addicted to that game, and plays it when he comes over to my house. I've noticed that its mostly pre-teens that play it, the objectives in the game are nothing short of stupid, the graphics are SNES-ish, and the music sounds like some zelda rip-off thats so cheesy its embarassing to listen to. Basically, there is nothing good I can say about Runescape and can't believe so many people play this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom