Whewy!....(Far Cry spoilers...maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
I just finally beat Far Cry, after dying about 60 times trying to make it through the pit in the last part of the volcano level that had about 10 trigens with rocket launchers and 3 trigens with deadly accrurate machine gun aim. That level was insane! Its like the developers got tired of working on the game and just decided to make the final area a big arena with as many enemies as they could cram in there..lol. I went to another gaming forum and some of them even resorted to god mode. That was tempting for me, but a real gamer doesn't cheat. Anyway, aside from the last level, Far Cry was a totally awesome experience.

"Far CRAP..."

I beat that game last month... only deid 8 times. Mostly because i did everything i could to AVOID that thing from cheating me... :mad: :mad: :mad: ... And it didn't work...

Anyway, I'm PROUD to say i WOOPED that game... Not so much that it wasn't hard, (It was) but they didn't make the ending 'exiting' enough at the end....:cool:

How did you go about beating it, since you didn't die very many times? I tried to make a run for it many times, and thats why I died. I finally decided to move a chair to block the first door from closing so I could take out the trigens from a distance. Also, what difficulty did you play on?

"The recconing..."

It was on 'NORMAL'. It's really not that hard to beat these guys. They are vary simple minded, so most of the time, i just stand in a corner of a door, wait for the morons to come in, then blow their brains out.-Simple as that...

Then i throw a flashbang grenade, then 'just like that', i'm gone without a trace... I try to avoid fighting, because there is a good chance that i'm not going to stay allive if i do... (I'm wrecless, not stupid...);) :cool:

Ahhh, thats my problem. I jumped into the action too quick alot of the time and got myself killed. Great tip for the next FPS I play. I'm used to the old "Quake" style FPS where you were you could easily get in the middle of the action and live. Any suggestions on the next FPS I should get? I'm thinking Painkiller, but I am not sure.

"The story..."

Solgier of Fortune is pretty good for a FPS.

I personally would reccomend a 3rd person shooter. It's just a more REALISTIC prespective of seroundings in my opinion. And we can all se out of the side of our eyes cant we? :cool:

Joint Operations is a fun game, FPS owns over any other game type. That is my catergory in gaming. Im working on a new comp to get into the games better. I cant wait until Battlefield 2 comes out, and Halflife 2. They are gonna rock!

I can't wait for Halflife 2, and you forgot to mention Doom III. One more qustion, has anybody played Painkiller? I've seen mixed reviews for it and I have limited funds right now, so I don't want to buy a bad game.

I have already got Painkiller and am really enjoying it. I like them kind of games as well as games such as FarCry. I am not to big on WWII first-person-shooter games. Medal of Honor Allied Assault was good, but the expansions blowed in my opinion.

I dont have Far Cry yet until i get my new comp = (

But, in the demo, i played it over and over again trying out different tactics.

I cant wait to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom