What is your SPM in BF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mines 1.37 - I don't really care about that stat though. I only care if I win or lose... Well, If i'm trying to get badges, metals, ribbons and stuff, I do care, but overall.. I just like to play.

Did you know that BF2 has a FPS cap? it's 100 FPS. I just found that out with my new system. It won't go over 100 FPS. keeps trying, but won't.

HAVOC2k5 said:
mines 1.37 - I don't really care about that stat though. I only care if I win or lose... Well, If i'm trying to get badges, metals, ribbons and stuff, I do care, but overall.. I just like to play.
I also like to play especially with a good server with good teamworkers in it. That IMO makes the game the most enjoyable when you can rely on someone else to come and help you out. :)

Did you know that BF2 has a FPS cap? it's 100 FPS. I just found that out with my new system. It won't go over 100 FPS. keeps trying, but won't.
No, i didnt know that. I wonder why they do that? Did you know that your not running absolute best graphics? There is a way you can change the settings maulaly to achieve even better graphics. I.E. Max settings is #3, you can go up too #4 setting. :D

Pff i told you that bleak, im running on ultra high settings everything except the lighting cause it wont boot :)

Anyways mines is 1.8.

thebleakness said:
No, i didnt know that. I wonder why they do that? Did you know that your not running absolute best graphics? There is a way you can change the settings maulaly to achieve even better graphics. I.E. Max settings is #3, you can go up too #4 setting. :D

You mean the adv. tweak? Changing the video.con file?

Open up your video.con file in notepad and edit to the following:
VideoSettings.setTerrainQuality 4
VideoSettings.setGeometryQuality 4
VideoSettings.setLightingQuality 4
VideoSettings.setDynamicLightingQuality 4
VideoSettings.setDynamicShadowsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setEffectsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureFilteringQuality 4

HAVOC2k5 said:
You mean the adv. tweak? Changing the video.con file?

Open up your video.con file in notepad and edit to the following:
VideoSettings.setTerrainQuality 4
VideoSettings.setGeometryQuality 4
VideoSettings.setLightingQuality 4
VideoSettings.setDynamicLightingQuality 4
VideoSettings.setDynamicShadowsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setEffectsQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureQuality 4
VideoSettings.setTextureFilteringQuality 4
that would be the one, have you noticed a difference with it? :)

mines 1.2. i only care about kill counts. killkillkill. my kills per round is 8.88. i dont care about teamwork either. u can see that by my stats.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom