What are you playing now?

Managed to get Rising Storm for 40% off, so bought that. MAN I suck at that game :/

Also, if anyone is interested in getting DOTA2 invites or 1 (one) 75% off Total War: Shogun 2 coupon off from steam...let me know.

minecraft.. haha got it about a week ago. first time i ever played it... hahah but so far im enjoy it totally diff than anygame ive played. . i know im like 4 years late to the party

Dragon Age: Origins was incredible. DA2.. Not so much.

yeah I'm on my 4th playthrough. Had it on console at release :)

Yeah compared to to DA:O, DA2 was a pile of crap. As a standalone game I don't think it's terrible. Hopefully 3 will be like Origins, I guess we will find out soon, I believe they are showing it off at E3?

yeah I'm on my 4th playthrough. Had it on console at release :)

Yeah compared to to DA:O, DA2 was a pile of crap. As a standalone game I don't think it's terrible. Hopefully 3 will be like Origins, I guess we will find out soon, I believe they are showing it off at E3?
3 is going to be completely different, much like Mass Effect 4. I think the environment and feel is going to change greatly just from having an engine swap.

3 is going to be completely different, much like Mass Effect 4. I think the environment and feel is going to change greatly just from having an engine swap.

As long as they revert to a similar combat system to Origins I will be happy :) Or happier, at least.

Back
Top Bottom