what are some good free mmorpgs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
i know some like rubies of evetide (cant even get on server..)
knight something.. lol. WAY to slow to dl. il try again lata, i heard good htings about this one.

What are the GOOD free mmorpgs out there? Thanks

Ragnarok Online. There are a few free servers out there.

Check out this link.... some where on there is instructions on how to connect on to one of the Free Servers (oRO).

ethiopia online is cool and free. but if you want good items you have to convert real money into online but then if you make more online money you can trade it in for...wait for it...REAL MONEY.
so technically you can make a profit from playing this game.

Harper said:
Ragnarok Online. There are a few free servers out there.

Check out this link.... some where on there is instructions on how to connect on to one of the Free Servers (oRO).

I saw the name of this thread....and that's exactly what i thought....RO has to be one of the best MMORPG's of all time.....I just recently quit playing that game after playing it for years. Even had my own server for quite a while....you should definitely check it out unless you don't want to become addicted to it....i remember the good ol' beta days.........was a GM on quite a few servers, and declined many offers to be a GM on other servers.........ahh memories :)

Edit: I have been freed from my addiction!!!!! Seriously, I was addicted to that game....to the point at which i would dream about what would be the best weapon.......which is the mjolner, but good luck getting it unless you're a GM..... :p

lol, oxymoron, good one. :D reminds me of 9-10th grade english classes. Il check out RO once i get my dsl back, im on 56k for 1 week while they upgrade my dsl from 1.5 mbit to a 3 mbit connection :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom