What Resolution o YOU Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 1024 x 768, because that isthe resolution that I use in windows, so on this resolution the picture fits perfect to the display size.

The highest resolution that my monitor can handle is 1280 x 1024, but on this resolutions it works only at 60 Hz frequency (normaly I use 75 Hz), so on 60 Hz it is very blicking and it makes me crazy.

*Before I get the video card i use now (look in my sig) I used 800 x 600 (the card was nVidia Vanta 32 Mb).

I normally get really frustrated with resolutions, I cant decide to have textures or resolution, the other day, i decided to go with textures, so my resolution for most games now is about 1280x1024 and most of my games run at 40fps or higher, which i am very happy about considering how crappy it is.

Uhhh....My res is set to 640x400!:eek: Well the computer is old and not worth upgrading. I think the max it can go up to is 800x600, but when I put it there my monitor get a lot of squiggly lines and it emits a very high pitched scream. Yes, I know, it is garbage along with the computer itself.:D

athough im not restricted to a crappy monitor either, because mine support resolutions up to 2048x1536 at about 60hz, in windows my computer runs at 1280x1024@80Hz

Man I just wish with my little 10" moitor, I could have a resolution of 800x600 so my start button take up half my screen! ~~exageration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom