what is the oldest game you are currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The origional Mario brothers. On a working NES. Well the case is gone and it hangs from the ceiling by strings but hey it works.

hmmm...Oldest would have to be Doom 1 and 2; still play those every once in a while. Also play Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 still, and over LAN I play Aliens vs. Predator with friends...fun stuff :D

DooM, the oldest ? I also play Wolfenstein 3D... Older than DooM !
BTW, is Half-Life old enough ? It is 5-6 years old now...

im talking old-school 2d games

i just picked up the original contra for NES again, lol

I'm playing STUNTS, it looks old to me!

(hey, does enybody know where to download prince of persia, I've played that game once in my life, I WANT IT BACK!)

[And no, GTA is not very OLD, I've got that game either!]

soundgarden said:
I am still playing Command and Conquer Yuri's Revenge. I love the multiplayer. I play almost every night.

lmao soundgarden, that is not an old game, its less than 5 years old, maybe if you still played the original c & c (which i cant install on my xp box, which really pisses me off, i want to see how fast it goes on a p4 2.0 ghz with 1gb of ddr 333) you gotta come up with something older than that lol, that game was made for win 2k/xp, i want something dos-based or something off of nes MAYBE super nintendo ;)

btw has any1 here ever heard of a game called "crime fighter" or maybe it was just called "crime" (its old shareware, ill have to find the disc i have it on and maybe post it on the web, its less than 20 MB) that game rocked! it was like the original GTA, only without the stealing of cars, you could walk into a bank or something and it would say "what would you like to do?" and the options were "make a deposit" "make a withdrawl" "rob the bank" and if you got caught by the cops (or other gangs) you lined up on opposite sides of the screen and had a turn-based shoot-out there was like 5 or 6 weapons, ahh i loved that game, i really gotta find it!!

OK sometimes when my friends come over we sit down for the night with a great game of Streets of Rage. I think it was one of the best games ever. It would be great if they brought it to a new system like ps2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom