What mmorpg Is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own any mmorpg's, and I never have. I've been giving serious thought into buying WoW, or Guild Wars. There is a so called, "trial", on some demo sites, but so far, no dice. Always prompts me to enter a valid cd key. I searched some serial sites for the trial key, but that didn't work. Oh well. :(

BTW I take it you like the revision3 site. :) Been watching Kevin Rose everything since the broken. Sweet stuff.

JDGreen92086 said:
I don't own any mmorpg's, and I never have. I've been giving serious thought into buying WoW, or Guild Wars. There is a so called, "trial", on some demo sites, but so far, no dice. Always prompts me to enter a valid cd key. I searched some serial sites for the trial key, but that didn't work. Oh well. :(

BTW I take it you like the revision3 site. :) Been watching Kevin Rose everything since the broken. Sweet stuff.

I think you should buy it it is worth it.plus if you have the game in your pc you can just buy the valid cd key foe 20$ plus you there is no monthly fee and silent streaming update technology (new content can be easily sent to the user while he or she is playing) and unprecedented player versus player combat that ArenaNet has designed to rely on skill rather than the amount of time spent playing, shunning the design of MMORPGs such as EverQuest where making a high-level character takes anywhere from several months to several years.

So thats why it is the it is the best mmo

ps I like Digg.com more than Revision3

Heyyo,

GW's here too man. Great game. There's no kill stealing (well, maybe in gvg when your bud gets the finishing blow onna dude instead of you, lol) and it's got a huge campaign, with expansions on the way (I heard 1 free one, and a pay one), so it's a good time-sapper. Btw, there's no demo for GW, but for $50 cad retail, and no monthly fee? it's a done deal man. ;)

I have a bud on wow, he gets hella raging at times, he gets spawnkilled a lot, and when you log out and you forget to put yourself into somekindof paused mode, others can whup ya, so he forgot once, died, and then raged on teamspeak.. yeah... so only do wow if you're hardcore mmo player who spends all your free time on the game. If you're like me, and just a casual gamer? gw's more your speed. It's nwn but not boring, and bigger everything. :)

I'm not usually a casual gamer, but lately I have been. Before I was a hardcore gamer, going at it, about 60-75+ hours a week. I'm doing about 30 per week at the moment.

I've been a blizzard fan for a long time, and I've had all the games, except for the warcraft series, only wc3. Thats why I'm considering WoW more than Guild Wars. But who knows, maybe I'll buy Guild Wars soon, or not, maybe WoW. We will see.

Heyyo,

... what??? you only have wc3 outta the whole wc series? Run your ass down to the nearest place you can buy pc games n' get Warcraft 2 man. I love it the most between WC1 2 and 3. The addon's not too amazing, but still fun cause of the new world theeme (orc's homeworld). I dunno, I was looking forward to Wc3 myself, but to me, just not as solid as 2.

I like WoW the best because its just easier and less time consuming to hit 60 than other mmorpg's

my fav without a doubt has to be eve online. i played and enjoyed planetside, fungwan online was a long boring game and took forever to lvl up, well when they removed power lvling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom