What is the Difference between WoW and AoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea its a cool game, People who fuss over it being instanced, obviously havent played. theres a button that lets you switch instances, So if your complaining about that, its an easy fix =)

I love the instancing mechanics, especially being on a pvp server. Step out of town, and theres a guild ganking? change instances. Have some a-hole camping you at the spawn point? change instances.

I love the instancing mechanics, especially being on a pvp server. Step out of town, and theres a guild ganking? change instances. Have some a-hole camping you at the spawn point? change instances.

yeap and after 20 is when the REAL pvp starts, no more changing instances. Also the PvP has a better keep its not a game of catch up between casters and melee.

Huh? I have a 32 barbarian. There are still tons of instances for every zone to switch to.

After about 20-25 the zones become less populated so i don't really need to change the instances. if im in tortage then yea. other wise i dont have to change

I change instances to get around bugged quest spawn timers sometimes. Or if theres a certain group of people camping the same thing. its handy

After about 20-25 the zones become less populated so i don't really need to change the instances. if im in tortage then yea. other wise i dont have to change

Ah, maybe on your server, but cimmerian is actually heavy population and usually has a wait time to log in, every zone ive been to has at least 10 instances.

Ah, maybe on your server, but cimmerian is actually heavy population and usually has a wait time to log in, every zone ive been to has at least 10 instances.

Yea i avoided tyranny/cimmerian cause of there population. theyre going to become the Tichondrius of AoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom