Unreal Tournament 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play it a lot. The movement is really fast and the weapons have not been changed just updated. The characters are pretty good they have a few new multi player options. Over all is a good game but not a huge change like a lot of people were hoping and expecting. Still great game worth the money.

I just picked it up, am going to be playing it when I get home and install my new video card. I'm also going to be playing Crysis when I get home, as my laptop just can't handle it. :(

I didn't expect my laptop to be able to play it on high settings or anything. When I let the game configure it set it to medium, I turned everything to low and it was still choppy. I figured it would be a little smoother but it wasn't, so oh well. I can't figure out why UT3 won't let me change the resolution on my laptop though. I set it, and then my screen goes blank, does UT3 not support widescreen or..?

I'm unsure about it. I played the demo and it felt like it was trying to be like BF2 but really just run and gun. I had a hard time getting into it but it wasn't a bad game.

BF2 requires some skill imo but i havnt played URT online but im guessing some of those guys are gonna be good

Wow, I had forgotten how fast UT was. It's insane, but now that I finally got my new video card installed, it's smooth as butter. I'm definitely excited to play this game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom