Unreal Tournament 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenfoot - that's how everything works....when have you ever seen a car released that wasn't titled the year ahead of the current year

Game looks graphically good, but meh, I'm tired of the Unreal series, it's all the same crap over and over again. Not that I won't play it, but it definitely won't be on the 'OMG I MUST BE A PART OF THIS GAME' list

I doubt it will play on high settings on a 6600 GT. A 6800 GT may barely handle it, but the 6600 GT, although it supports Pixel Shader 3, it doesn't do near as good of a job at it as the 6800 GT does. But who knows. The new HDR demo for HL2 will kinda give us an idea.

hell yeah! this game is going to look so good! make sure that you all download the E3 gameplay video when it is released in about a week!

I'm more excited about FEAR, STALKER, and even Area 51...and of COURSE the damn HDR level which should be out sometime within the next 5 years

Knowing Valve's track record on release date, im betting on anywhere from 7-12 years. Biggest game on my wishlist is battlefield 2. i never got UT2004, so im not that excited about UT2007.

oh yeah I keep forgetting about BF2, that will be awesome, but FEAR will be better :p

Paranormal commandos in a skyscraper...intensive multiplay...awesome sci fi weps...scary as hell...yea i think i c what ur getting at :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom