Unreal Tournament 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....*drooling*...its going to be awesome.....one more thing that the 6800s are ready for but the $900 X850XT P.E.s are not.

It's coming out in 2006, but how come games always have titles that are 1 year ahead of when it's out? Is it because so they can last longer with that name?

chickenfoot said:
It's coming out in 2006, but how come games always have titles that are 1 year ahead of when it's out? Is it because so they can last longer with that name?

Yeah, sorta like how Norton Antivirus 2005 came out last fall, or Unreal Tournament 2004 came out in late 2003.

hmmm.. I'd rather play this on the next generation of cards. Do you guys have a source saying that 6800 series will be ready for this??.. I am gonna buy a 6600 GT now, and then splurge on the next generation card later!.. :D

The 6800GT and Ultra have the instruction capability for this game, but I fear even my $500 investment will struggle to play this game with all its glory.

Looks like something to look forward to though, I believe HDR level will be a bit of a prelude to what you can expect graphicwise from UT2007.

6800's in SLI will be able to run this with ease. 6600GT's though, are a toss up. as long as i can run it with the highest texture quality at 1024x768, i'll be happy. That is, when I eventually get a 6600GT myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom