unreal tournament 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate 2k4 - it is just like 2k3 but with a new genre. Plus what the hell is up with the only models you can use are black people? im not racist or nothing but you would think that you could be aliens or something like that. Oh well. I wont buy the full."

thats the first thing i said, they should have included one of each race, the game has no real skill involved, he who runs and jumps alot wins if he has a rocket launcer or flak cannon on him. preety pointless

-gkhan

Ut 2004 is the best game ever. There is nothing as intense, that includes strategy. The new modes are super sweet and the weapons changes they have made are great. I dont know what you guys are thinking.

I've played the demo for UT2004....and I own Quake III. Quake 3 beats the sh*t outta UT, ANY day.

I have to agree grenade, but UT04 is still fun, but IMO, i liked the first the best. Just the game play, graphics and everything else, 04 is pretty nice, but ide take quake over it anyday. Did UT run on the quake3 engine? i think it did, im not sure....

I dont know, I never got into quake that much. The bots in UT2004 are very smart and agile making it a lot more challenging and fun than quake 3 ever was. Plus it looks amazing

UT 2004 COMING OUT TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D

lol man calm down... BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom