Thoughts on some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Alright i have the chance to order Halo 2 for PC, Gears of War for the PC and Shandowrun for hte PC.

Now the reason i want Halo 2 is cause 1. i hate the version out there now. They dont work for me. Plus getting it for $15 isnt that bad. 2. It is cheap and will run nicely on my system. I have yet to play it as i have only beat Halo for PC and i do not owna 360 nor plan on getting one.

I have heard great thigns about GoW and think it might be about time to check it out for PC. I see Shadowrun is available to me for $15 and would like to know opinions on that one.

Altogether they would come to $50 for the 3 games. But in reality wouldnt cost me a cent. So what do you think. Jsut get Halo and GoW forget Shadowrun or get all 3?

I love gears of war, halo 2, I personally would get it if I used vista purely to keep up with the story as I have also only beat Halo 1 for pc. Multiplayer on both games are great aswell. Shadowrun? Ive seen an ad in a magazine for it, so I really know nothing about it. For that price, get them all. Those are all, and I think the only, windows live games out right now. Where are you getting them for this cheap? Buy GoW for me?

Gears is a pretty darn good game...it felt alittle consolish, if that makes any sense. I still thought is was a pretty good game....I had fun with it.

I have ordered all 3. It will be fun to play them on my system jsut to try them out. I have to continue the Halo story as i have beat the first one already. Have to beat the 2nd one now.

Where did you get such a fat deal on those games? I really want to get gears, but I dont want to drop 50 for it.

sweet deal, I freaking want Halo 2 Vista, but I also want a rig capable of playing it!!

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/microsoft-using-vista-loophole-cheating-172097/

Spike read that there. I have explained the whole MVP thing in there. You can get it but it is not easy. You have to be recommended to them by someone. You have to show a great knowledge of their products and the willingness to do support. Even for free. It took me 3 years on this forum and over 5,000 posts not to mention all teh work i put in at other sites to get recognized.

As for what it is.

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

That is it.

darn it, there goes my hope of getting Halo 2 Vista cheaply :(

I want it so badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom