Is there any place to play AoE2 online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Well, I play this game at LAN parties, and I want to get good at it.

My friend who thinks he is the best, just likes to camp. He likes to play that Italy Map and build walls around his island then just get a bunch of boats and sit. If he plays a map without water, he is screwed because he goes to imperial age before he gets troops. We were doing a 4 man ffa on random map generator or whatever, and I made one extremely small attack on him in late feudal age, and then did not attack again till I was starting to advance to imperial age. I killed him, but then I got killed by a different dude that he told what to do. I was open. I knew this guy would not have attacked me if the friend in question wasn't a sore loser and didn't tell him to go get me. I was counting on not being attacked.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, he said I rush him when it was totally a midgame attack. He just likes to sit on his a$$ and camp the whole game. That is why he thinks it was a rush. I want to show him what a real rush is, but I need to know what faction is best and find some people to practice up on. I know the online is down, but you can still do hamachi or something, right? Is there any type of community I could find?

Also, I'm gonna google some build orders later, but if anyone knows any good sites, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom