• Strawberry milkshake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other ( to many to list)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counterstrike 1.6 as more people will have/be able to play that game

I've just set up a Source server if that is easier for some people, they're both the same IP address...the Source server is currently updating for some reason and won't be up for a half hour or so

Why not a Red Alert 2 server? Your comp and connection could handle that. Other than that I voted for CSS, although I do have CS 1.6 as well.

CS:S and BF2 defintely. Is that server still up im guessing? hmm server not responding lol i guess its not up or i just cant connect to it

It was probably still updating when you made that post but I left it unattended for a while so I dunno...it's up now though

TheMajors ping was pretty high...mind you he is in Europe which sort of accounts for it but once the server gets under more load I don't think the connection is going to be enough

gaara said:
It was probably still updating when you made that post but I left it unattended for a while so I dunno...it's up now though

TheMajors ping was pretty high...mind you he is in Europe which sort of accounts for it but once the server gets under more load I don't think the connection is going to be enough

Nope sorry to say that connection will not be enough for a CSS server with more than a few people. If your lucky you can get 4-5 people on it without lag.

But a major thank you for trying to get us a dedicated server :cool:

Ah well, I'll leave it up for a while and possibly get some people to test it tomorow, and I will talk with the administration and see if they can't get something going

I honestly personally wouldn't mind a faster connection myself however 256K Cable is the fastest connection availible here...can't wait for fiber optics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom