Team Fortress Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah!

TFC rules!

There's about 300+ servers listed in my area right now.

I should go back into running TFC servers again. Those were fun days...('course I'd need to upgrade my Internet connection at the house... :( )

w00t! TFC! there is only one good server left in my area and they banned me cuz I was owning them too much :(. accusing me of h4xing because they are use to playing slow CS and not use to this 133t Q3 styles ^^. I wish hope HL2 makes TFC 2 but I doubt it ^_^ even tho it the most popular half life mod for the first year or so of HL

w00t! TFC! there is only one good server left in my area and they banned me cuz I was owning them too much :(. accusing me of h4xing because they are use to playing slow CS and not use to this 133t Q3 styles ^^. I hope HL2 makes TFC 2 but I doubt it ^_^ even tho it the most popular half life mod for the first year or so of HL

There's a delete option, dude...

Anyway, there isn't any current plans to release TFC2. TFC2 was secretley-not-so-secretely the testing grounds for some HL2 technology. Most work on TFC2 was halted once HL2 became center-project again.

Most likely, we'll be seeing a Source-version of TFC come out first...though Source won't have such a big effect on TFC gameplay as in other games.

yes anyways... I think u are thinking of TF2 not TFC2. I have heard absolutly nothing about TFC2

Same thing.

Name keeps bouncing back and forth.

TFC, then there was TF, then it became TFC again, and so on.

errrm noo... there was a HL mod called Team Fortress and there was a completely different one called Team fortress CLASSIC. Team Fortress blows. team fortress classic rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom