Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

In Runtime
So, who likes it? ^^

I just did a marathon 6hrs as a spy/sniper and jesus christ they are so fun when played *just* right.

Theres something so satisfying about the insta-kill headshot/backstab.

And this game is so well balanced, anyone class playing their strength can annihilate anything (7 backstabs in a row! wish I had fraps for that, big long line of heavies medics and snipers :D)

But whats all your thoughts? I'm in love with the game and can't get enough :D

I'm hooked. TF2 is the funnest MP game I've played in a LONG time. I agree, the balance is amazing. The run-'n-gun style of the game is fun without being annoying and promoting nubs. I have to say though, I can't wait for some sweet mod maps.

yeah TF2 is awesome, its really fun and like everyone said its pretty balanced. its definitely a bang bang shot em' up, run n gun style game. i haven't had the chance to play COD4 yet, but i would imagine that they each are good in there own way. i played TFClassic forever until i got orange box, the style of game is always fun to play imho.

I only recently got my comp and I haven't played a lot of online shooters, but I have to say, I really love how it has integrated voice chat so you don't have to mess with ventrilo or team speak, etc. It's hilarious when one person gets everyone else ****ed off and they start yelling at each other.

I can't wait until I get a new microphone so I can pull a shawn elliot on these people lol. Anyone who listen to the Games for Windows podcast will know what I'm talking about :)

well alot of games have intergrated voice, but valve games do it well. most source games are nice as well.

btw nice build Blitersety.

and now its playing up :(

about 20mins into a game, itll start to stutter, then pop up with "connection problem auto disconnect in" and then after a few more seconds itll carry on playing.

Except now I can see through the floor until I'm almost standing on it, then the textures load in. Some people on my team change to the opposite colour and the opposite team to my colour and their character model changes to a scout that has no movement animations (just stands stick straight and glides) or a floating gun.

*annoyed*

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom