Starcraft2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG_AIZZLE

In Runtime
When is Starcraft dos comin out, im starting to get pisssed!! By the way they make it sound its not coming out till next millenium!

Posted at http://blizzforums.com

No one knows when Starcraft2 will be released because IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED! And even IF it was announced, Blizzard never gives a definite release date until their games go gold, which is about two weeks before the game hits stores. As soon as there is an official announcement that Starcraft 2 is being developed, I'm sure that Blizzard's website and every Blizzard fansite will have a mention of it.

The only facts about Starcraft 2 that we can confirm are:
1. Blizzard will be returning to the Starcraft universe at some time. This could that it is already in development, Blizzard is waiting for Armageddon to start development, or that development will start anywhere in between.
2. The storyline of Starcraft: Ghost takes place after Starcraft, and are quite possibly leading up to the events that will take place in starcraft 2.

Damn people, there's a reason Google is the #1 search engine.

In PC Gamer, they pointed out on the SC forums that a rumor where SC 2 might cost 80-100$.

Its possibe, when 1st warcraft came out it was 80$.

It wasent 80 bucks ass! It was like 50 i remember i bought it a week after it came out!
This whole thing makes me sick. They make enough money in rts games why change?

BIG_AIZZLE said:
It wasent 80 bucks ass! It was like 50 i remember i bought it a week after it came out!
This whole thing makes me sick. They make enough money in rts games why change?

Wow.... it was just a statement. No need for name calling and profanity......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom