Starcraft II Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noo problem.

If you're familiar with the Zerg from Brood War, you know very well that Lurkers are dangerous :tongue:

Well, the unit that pretty much replaced the Hydralisk (the Roach) can burrow and move while burrowed. And, man, it's a nice rush tactic. I use it all the time :tongue:

Also, Overlords don't detect anymore. They have to be upgraded to Overseers, which requires a spawning pool and a lair evolution. Balances it out more in my opinion :)

yeah, I've heard about that too. My knowledge dates back a couple of days.. last time I heard, you could only watch replays :tongue:

OK, from those screenies, it looks half way interesting. For someone who has never played a SC game, would this be a easy game to get in to?

You'd probably be pulverized in the normal game modes :tongue:

I'm an old StarCraft Vet getting 33:33 W:L right now. In the top 30, I'm fine with that :tongue:

But yes, it's a very, very fun RTS. I prefer it over Command & Conquer any day. Not too big of a fan of WarCraft, but I like its mini games :tongue:

You'd probably be pulverized in the normal game modes :tongue:

I'm an old StarCraft Vet getting 33:33 W:L right now. In the top 30, I'm fine with that :tongue:

But yes, it's a very, very fun RTS. I prefer it over Command & Conquer any day. Not too big of a fan of WarCraft, but I like its mini games :tongue:

Well, it's not like I have no RTS experience, :p I love Company of heroes and I played alot of Star wars: empire at war.

Never played C&C, played Red alert 3 and that just seemed wayy too childish. Like baby's first RTS.

You have to be extremely proficient in the beginning. Those of you who played 1v1's on Brood War will agree with me :tongue:

Yeah, Red Alert 3 was meh. Probably the best two C&C games (that have come out after 2000) to me are Generals and Tiberium Wars. Red Alert 3 was meh.

CoH is an amazing RTS! and I never played Star Wars: Empire at War.

If you don't own Brood War: Go out and buy it! One of the best multiplayer experiences ever! Custom game types make the game nowadays.

You have to be extremely proficient in the beginning. Those of you who played 1v1's on Brood War will agree with me :tongue:

Yeah, Red Alert 3 was meh. Probably the best two C&C games (that have come out after 2000) to me are Generals and Tiberium Wars. Red Alert 3 was meh.

CoH is an amazing RTS! and I never played Star Wars: Empire at War.

If you don't own Brood War: Go out and buy it! One of the best multiplayer experiences ever! Custom game types make the game nowadays.

i'll check out Brood War. I havens played COH, or any RTS in quite a while. I really like to play against computer players, never tried playing against a human though.

Brood War is one of the few games able to withstand the test of time. Still very active on US West, even after ten years. And they're still pushing out updates for it!

I want a key soo bad :( But so do a lot of people lol. Started playing AOE3 again, just get some sort of RTS fix while I wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom