SBK 08 Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys , ive done everything thats been mentioned and only just managed to get through to the main screen where its the ducati and it says press enter. i do and then now i get the launcher.exe error. any more ideas would be great as i payed $80au and compared to sbk2000 and 2001 this is not winning any heart so far.

hi all, i am 2 days into sbk 08 and still getting cannot initialize DirectX.can any one help!!!!!!!. disconnected a modem upgraded directX. but didnt have much luck with nvidia think i have geforce fx go 5xxx.
many thanks john
newbie.

I am having a problem, apparently with my graphics card. I only have the standard graphics card on my Acer laptop, not the required ones on the back of the case. Is this something I can download or is my pc just pants?!?!
Thanks
Nikki:(

mmmmmhmmmmmmmhmmhmhmhm??

huh? this is weird looking topic, all posters have 1-3posts lol.

Wow I wish I could even get as far as any of you, LOL. I cant even install the patch and I too am getting the direct x error. I even updated my direct x and my ati drivers to 8.9 as of 5 minutes ago. Still not working. LOL, my copy is the real deal too.

Anything I can do besides shred the game? I am really considering this, LOL.

My system:

TOSHIBA Satellite
A215-S4747
RAM: 4GB DDR 2
VID: ATI X1200 (Catalyst 8.9)
PRO: AMD64 X2 TL56 2.0Ghz (1.79Ghz)

HELP ME.

I guess it is back to SBK 2001 for me. Which is still fun after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom