Rpgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
what are somwe good rpgs for computers. i really like baldurs gate for the ps2 but not the kind for pc where you controll 6 guys. what are some good ones

also what are your personal favorite free mmorpgs?

Runescape is the best mmorpg EVER

Pick at a rock for 8 hours a day for 2 years and you can reach level 100 rock-picking skill!!!!!!!!

lol i got addicted to that game aswell, but now im all about gunbound. battleaxe so far :)

RPGs... ive heard Morrowin is good.. any final fantasy is worth revisiting.

Im An old rpg freak i played about 150hours of Final Fantasy 9 on PS1 if you can find the Old Final fantasies 7,8,9 on pc it should be very good its true that they are a bit old But that is the origin thats the true game

I have seen copies of FFVII for PC on Ebay. I think I have seen 8 for PC there as well. Morrowind would be good, if you can make up your own story (it's essentailly quest based), lots of customizability in that game.

i have morrowind for the xbox and it kinda scared me away. it just throws you into this gigantic world and doesent tell you what to do. for the computer is it multiplayer? cuz that would be cool. another thing i didnt like was how it was dark and bleak. is there anyplace in that game thats tropical and sunny? thats my kinda place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom