Remebering the good-ol' days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remeber my dad came home with a whole bunch of games one knight.

He had kings quest (the one when your alexander on these islands)

Prince of persia (not the one in the jail the one on roof top)

Wolf 3D

Monster Bash (that little kid witha sling shot)

Alien Carnage AKA Halloween Harry

And Hocus Pocus

I Also fondly remeber jill of the jungle

hmmm... no one remembers the farmers daughter.... heh, man I must be getting old ;) How about these, then (C-64 days):

Spelunker
Spell of Destruction
Wizards Crown (1 & 2)
Rex Nebular and the cosmic gender benders
Space Quest (awesome games!!!)
Full throttle
Original Hitchhikers guide text game
Aztec

God, the memories... many more that I just CANT remember the names!!!!!!

The original C&C, with flight simulator did it for me. Now i cant wait to play WoW and the new BF's.

ok, here a game from back when.

Skyroads

I found this i one on the net way back when the low end p3 just came out. It was my fav dos mode game. does anyone know where i can get the music from that game?

gaara said:

And now I am hooked on the Source Engine, I can't wait for more mods to be released that utilize this Engine.

Yeah, if utilitzed properly, the Source engine can create the most lifelike and most graphical environments in any game. However, this engine is also capable of creating some relatively bad environments, which I've seen from downloading the map packs for HL2.

synergy said:
Doom and Sim City for me...Rainbow Six for online gaming;)

The original R6 only or did you play any more of the series? I came in with Roguespear... played RvS and didn't like it too much...

Wolfenstein 3D and Dune -

oh and 'Where on earth is Carmen Santiago'

Fell in luv with pc gaming after that.

splatsc300 said:
Hugo House of Horrors :)

omg is that that game where u have to type in what to do .. and u gota get the key from the pumpkin then go in the house and like give meat to the dog n shizz????? omg thats the most pwnage game i remember my bro playin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom