Ready for gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nannerb

Baseband Member
Well as you can see from my sig, I just built a pretty sweet little rig. Im eager as heck to get some games to test it out. How are Mideaval Total War and Rome Total War? I really like those kind of games. I'll probably get HL2 as well as BF2 and Im definitely getting AOE3 and ES IV: Oblivion when they come out. So any other reccommendations for games to try out on my new machine?

Medieval: Total War is a bit old but still plenty of fun. Rome is a great game. And as counter strike said, the best benchie games right now are HL2, BF2, and FEAR (demo)

rome total war is amazing, especialy for testing your (eVGA 6600 GT PCI-E) 10,000 fully featured troops on each side, charging towards eachother should blow your mind pretty thourolly

also the new expansion is coming out this fall (rome: total war barbarian invasion)

http://www.totalwar.com/community/rtwbi.htm (the official site)

http://www.gamershell.com/download_10207.shtml (the demo for BI)
(check out the night battle on the demo, amazing)

get medievil just beacuse it was one of the greatest turn based stratagy games i can think off (the same caliber as the civilzation games)

BF2 and HL2 are just a good games with some pretty nice graphics

some other games that come out soon that you could test your new computer on are:

stargate sg1 aliance (looks amazing)
Flatout (if you like racing games)
Qauke 4 (whenever that comes out)
Call of Duty 2 (the 1st was great)
Stubbs the zombie: rebel without a pulse (just beacuse its hilarious)

I would like to add Doom III to that list.

diabloII said:
just don't get any MMORPG's

they're a disgrace to games! :p
WHY? :rolleyes:

And don't start with the B.S. of that you have to pay to play?
I have heard that $#!+ too many times before.

UT 2k4, its not for testing graphics capabilities of ur system, its just a fantastic game.

Harper said:
I would like to add Doom III to that list.

WHY? :rolleyes:

And don't start with the B.S. of that you have to pay to play?
I have heard that $#!+ too many times before.

Aside from the monthly fees, to me it just seems like people lose their lives while they mindlessly grind XP. okay, i enjoy CoH because of the premise and the character design, but i much prefer single player RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom