Ram In Bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the laoding times?
My'n load in like 17 seconds anyways. Plus i can't even run high setting very well, mostly caz of the video card...

2GB will be a lot more useful when newer games come out, although your videocard is starting to get outdated and that should be your main focus.

Agree with BeefCake..:D Sounds like you should focus on your videocard. Personally I have 512 mb RAM, it takes a while to load, but I run HL2, FEAR, CS:S, BF2 and so on on almost(!!) Highest quality... To be honest it sometimes take over 5min to load CS:S when the server changes map, without downloading a new one, and I have a 2000k/bit line... But I can live with it... So you should be fine with 1GB ram...

2 gigs will eliminate the large amount of stuttering in the beggining of playing a map(which annoyed the crap outta me, especially when i was in a plane or heli). it also helps alot with loading times.

Well, as far as i know i should wait till the 7900 or 8000 comes out.
but for now, i'll just get the another gig and refill my game section.

well anyways, i don't have that much $ for at least the next 2 weeks to spend on computer parts, right now i have 150$, i'll get the ram and the real version of BF2, and special forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom