Rainbow Six Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
well crap, I'm at the minimum requirements, but really want this game. I'm sure with my specs I'll be at 800x600 and low settings by the sounds of things and I might as well switch to gaming on a 360 by now.

This game for some reason was thrown in as a free gift with the processor I bought recently. Isn't Rainbow Six a Tom Clancy book?

Yes, there are Tom Clancy books, along with Tom Clancy games.

If you don't want your game , I would buy it from you .

well guys I got to try the game out cuz a friend let me borrow his copy for a couple nights, I have tweaked my pc to 90 mb ram on startup, just defragged using diskeeper and am about ready to test it out. I 'll let you guys know what fraps tells me!

Since I'm used to CSS, where I get 70-100 fps, and fps is way more important to me than graphics, I'm playing at 800x600 on low and probably between 30-50 fps for the most part. The highest my fps got to was 70, the lowest was 15 during a huge firefight, which call of duty 2 also got me down to about that low during the busiest parts of the game.

I did play with 1024x768 resolution but it lowered my fps to being consisitently below 30 fps, which I hate, with my outdated rig I'm just into modern games for the gameplay and not graphics at this point.

mmm downloading it right now, bought it off of ubisoft. I'll tell you how it runs on a 7900GT.

Whirlwind said:
Yes, there are Tom Clancy books, along with Tom Clancy games.

If you don't want your game , I would buy it from you .

It's the OEM version without the box. PM me if you want it.

well guys I ended up not even being happy with my fps at 800x600 so I found some tweaks that gave me more fps so I can be certain to have at least 30 fps.

http://forum.preys-world.com/viewtopic.php?t=17774

They dummy down the graphics (things look washed out more) but do make it run significantly faster, should be usefull for those that can barely run the game & just are in it for the gameplay.

You have mail Shannon.

PZEROFGH....yes please do post a report of how this ran for you.....Thanks PZEROFGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom