• Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1 said:
i like farcry and hl2 but i don't agree that they blow quake4 out of water for sp. Quake4 single player game is better HL2 and it as good as farcry, but in mp quake4 is not that good.

Okay I've been here for a long time and I can't take it anymore...

WTH does 'sp' and 'mp' stand for? I thought mp meant in my opinion in your sentance, but no way, because it would be IMO...now im fusterated.

Nubius said:
I don't bow down before a crappy game
You were no doubt one of those people that didn't like any or all of the previous installments, no?
Nubius said:
it feels exactly like doom minus the whole being dark everywhere
Q4 doesn't feel like Doom 3 or anything remotely like it, it's lightyears ahead of the game in it's pace and continuity. Before you say it, don't be tempted to use the (overused) words 'linear experience' either as the vast majority of FPS's are 'linear' to a large extent.

Alex81388 said:
Okay I've been here for a long time and I can't take it anymore...

WTH does 'sp' and 'mp' stand for? I thought mp meant in my opinion in your sentance, but no way, because it would be IMO...now im fusterated.

Single Player and MultiPlayer

Originally posted by DoomUK
Q4 doesn't feel like Doom 3 or anything remotely like it, it's lightyears ahead of the game in it's pace and continuity.

Exactly.

Originally posted by maroon1
i like farcry and hl2 but i don't agree that they blow quake4 out of water for sp. Quake4 single player game is better HL2 and it as good as farcry, but in mp quake4 is not that good.

Don't get me wrong, I think Quake 4 is an excellent game. But i'm an adventurer at heart and Farcry and HL2 gave me the ability to explore. It's the wide open spaces of these 2 games that i love so much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom