PvP or PvE

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
ive been discussing WoW for a while now and ive come to a choice that i need to make. should i play in a PvP or PvE realm? ive ruled out RP cause its juts stupid in my opinion. so can some explain the pros and cons to PvP and PvE and help me choose which one to pick?

yea but i need to know which realm to pick.. i need someone who actually plays the game and has 1st hand experiance

When I did it I did pvp, its annoying at some times since high level people will come attack you when you're questing. On the other hand its fun harassing low levels while they are trying to quest.

they are pretty much the same, its just that in PvP you can attack the horde (or alliance) in neutral or alliance territory. when you enter neutral or horde territory on a pvp server you automaticaly put PvP mode on wich allows horde to attack you. on PvE servers you have to type /PvP command to turn it on or attack some one thats allready pvp tagged. NPC alliance/horde guards can attack players without PvP tag
i prefer PvP servers at it feels more realistic and you chose right to not chose RP server as even if you like RP you wont get it as 60% of the players dont RP and theres a constant fight betwen the RP guys and the other players (what tha **** are they doing on a RP server is a question i never managed to find an answer to)

and yeah, one more thing, when you playing WoW dont forget to start the day with a good Chuck Norris joke

[SF]MKM said:
they are pretty much the same, its just that in PvP you can attack the horde (or alliance) in neutral or alliance territory. when you enter neutral or horde territory on a pvp server you automaticaly put PvP mode on wich allows horde to attack you. on PvE servers you have to type /PvP command to turn it on or attack some one thats allready pvp tagged. NPC alliance/horde guards can attack players without PvP tag
i prefer PvP servers at it feels more realistic and you chose right to not chose RP server as even if you like RP you wont get it as 60% of the players dont RP and theres a constant fight betwen the RP guys and the other players (what tha **** are they doing on a RP server is a question i never managed to find an answer to)

and yeah, one more thing, when you playing WoW dont forget to start the day with a good Chuck Norris joke

ok.. so the only difference between normal and pvp realms is the ability to have a pvp battle at will.. with out both players agreeing? are the quests and story and everything else the same?

if pvp and normal is exactly the same except for being able to have a battle with the opposing faction at will, i will be in a pvp realm definetly.. but if gameplay and story changes then im not sure

Worried about WoW's story? Haha it has such a lame story which barely ever comes in to play at any time, dont worry about story in a MMORPG, they dont even bother trying to make the story good. Gameplay wont change you will just get attacked sometimes by opposing faction and get frustrated.

90% of wows quests are go slay x of y monsters. Or collect x amount of y item. If you are looking for story then WoW isnt your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom