processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt_trooper

Beta member
hey,

i just recently bought the game battlefield 2. i went home and it wont play on my laptop. it will install but wont play. my processor is a intel celeron m 1.4g and the required processor speed is intel celeron d 1.7 or pentium 4 1.7. what is the best deal i can get so that i will be able to play battlefield 2 and it will benifit my laptop.

please respond asap.

thanks,
thomas

ok, we need more specs. Obviously your processor is underpowered. You're probably not gonna be able to play BF2 on your laptop. What video card you runnin?

hey,

thanks for posting. i have a bad graphics card its an intel r for a laptop. i figured it would run but not as well but it doesnt run at all. i wanted to upgrade my laptop so i could run it. what video and processor would u reccomend and where to get it.

It's not your processor limiting you, it's your video card. Infact, you have a video chip, not card.

Their's no way your going to play BF2 on your laptop.

Going by your low processor I am assuming you have an old laptop. If that is the case you can't upgrade your GPU. Newer laptops with MXM can.

dude, it's like trying to run DOOM 3 on a pentium MMX, you can plug in the 7800GTX, and it still won't run... sorry

That celeron would be able to run the game CPU wise, it's a mobile. It's the equivelant of at least a 2.0GHZ Celeron non mobile

most laptops can't run any newer games. one can't just go out to the local office depot and buy a 'new' notebook ad expect everything to run on it, it just doesn't work like that. if you wanted a notebook that can run games, expect to shell out upwards of $2500. the Dell (yes i know) XPS gen-2 is an excellent gaming notebook and even sports a GeForce Go 6800 Ultra that has been overclocked. VoodooPC also makes a good gaming notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom