Problems getting Borderlands to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to try the hunter but I gave into soldier, and I don't have the patience to redo a whole RPG with another character...like I could only play through Fallout 3 once and some of the DLC's. But this game is pretty fun, I dig the cartoonyness. And the music isn't horrible for a loop and I think I notice it changing through out the different areas, anyone else notice that?

I've since gone back to Fyrestone and finished more jobs and there was a ton that I left out. How unimportant are the trivia missions?

Not sure how important they are but some I have done give out high XP.

Maybe we should start a Borderlands thread about all of our experiences and accomplishments through the game? That way we can share advice, tips, tricks, experiences, and whatever. Questions can be asked etc. I think that would be a good idea...this game is full of stuff and it would make it that much more enjoyable to share it with everyone here on the board.

I just finished the story at lv 36. Now I am going to get to lv 50...wonder how long that will take considering I'm getting MF2 tomorrow....

Great game. If anyone wants to coop let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom