Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok to correct all of the NONSENSE going on in here, I am 80% done with the game, and whoever says that you can't cut your enemies in half or cut the heads off. They are 100% wrong. You can cut heads off and you can cut them in half.... Maybe whoever says that just doesn't know how to play.... But my game, they sure as heck come off when I do a combo on them...

When the enemy turns green, *WEAK* ,, you go up to them click ur mouse once, and hit "E" three times and you will do a chop jump over the head land and cut there body in half. That or just screw around with left click and "E".

I just wanted to clear that up but YES YOU CAN CUT HEADS AND BODIES OFF/IN HALF!!!

ENJOY! Eaxcellent game so far. Except I'm stuck righjt now.... In some burning house. lol I'll update my status as I will hopefully eventually pass this part.

AuThoRitY said:
Ok to correct all of the NONSENSE going on in here, I am 80% done with the game, and whoever says that you can't cut your enemies in half or cut the heads off. They are 100% wrong. You can cut heads off and you can cut them in half.... Maybe whoever says that just doesn't know how to play.... But my game, they sure as heck come off when I do a combo on them...

When the enemy turns green, *WEAK* ,, you go up to them click ur mouse once, and hit "E" three times and you will do a chop jump over the head land and cut there body in half. That or just screw around with left click and "E".

I just wanted to clear that up but YES YOU CAN CUT HEADS AND BODIES OFF/IN HALF!!!

This may seem a strange comment but....
You can behead and dismember because you live in the States! The game bought in Europe is a 16+ so we are unable to behead or dismember and have less blood and gore than you.
I know it is ridiculous but apparently one country (we think Germany) has spoilt it for the rest of Europe. When we do the move to behead etc. the enemy will still die but their body part will be intact.

Well i have finished the game already, and i couldn't cut enemies like WW and i did lots of crazy combos. One thing that dissapoint me was the fact that the voice of the prince at the start of the game was very different, at least i get over it later on.

Lol, the burning house keep me like 1:30 hour looking what to do, LOL :p .

is there a file or crack or anything that make it cut enemies like WW, because i really don't like to play it when it doesn't cut enemies.

The buring house is a b***h. Move the platforms, that's all I'm saying. It does take a long a time. I live in the UK and you can not cut heads off or cut bodies in half, there's hardly any blood and it's definetly not better than warrior within, it's still a good game and worth the £30.00(GBP) I paid for it though.

Well maybe you have different version. In mine there is "NO" Blood, and YES YOU CAN CUT BODIES IN HALF. Sry but I'll take SS for you if you want... And btw, I paid for mine to, and if you really want I can post a SPOILER for the exact pattern on how to move the platform. I have a guide on doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom